Friday, April 25, 2014

Aloha Friday Challenge #22 Animals

We're back with a new challenge and I think you're going to LOVE it!  
I know we did!
You have the next two weeks to enter our challenge with a project that has an 
ANIMAL
on it!

We were so fortunate to have 
as our fabulous sponsor!


Here's some inspiration for ya by our fabulous Design Team...






Tania - Manx Made



Leanne -  Finding My Groove





Like what you see?!?
Click on the fabulous designer's blog for full details.
Now it's your turn to create!
Just link up your project below.
Mahalo,
Niki and the KBD DT


2 comments:

Indy said...

What a fun challenge! Love the images the DT used! The DT projects are great!

ike said...

Great DT creations - such cute little images :-)
Thank you for this Challenge.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Post a Comment