Sunday, November 22, 2015

Aloha Friday Challenge #59 & 60 - Winners

OMG YOU GUYS!!! I just realized we never posted our winners from Challenge #59 - Halloween... I AM SO SORRY!!!!  I have posted both challenge winners here in this post, make sure you scroll down to see winners for #60!!!

Winners for Challenge #59 - Halloween

Super big thanks to our sponsor this challenge, The Paper Shelter, who are giving our lucky winner some super cute digitals!!!


Our random.org prize winner is...



Please grab your winner's badge from the sidebar and
contact us at kittybeechallenges@gmail.com to claim your prize!


And our top picks this challenge...






Please grab your Top Pick badge from the sidebar
and congratulations on your awesome work!!


Winners for Challenge #60 - Perfect Pair/Friendship

Super big thanks to our sponsor this challenge, Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet, who are giving our lucky winner some super cute digitals!!!



Our random.org prize winner is...




Please grab your winner's badge from the sidebar and
contact us at kittybeechallenges@gmail.com to claim your prize!


And our top picks this challenge...





Please grab your Top Pick badge from the sidebar

and congratulations on your awesome work!!

Don't forget our current challenge, #61 - Thanks is still going on!!

Mahalo Plenty,
kel and the KBD DT

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top picks. I'll grab the button and post.

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow not only did I get a top spot for my halloween but I won with my anniversary card. Off to email you thanks

Marina said...

Thank you! Congrats to all, and thanks for a great challenge.

Tammy said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Top 3, congrats to the others as well!
Hugs, Tammy

Post a Comment